Dyracuse Recreational Park and Rapid Angels Motorcycle Club - located in northern Adams County, this 334-acre motorcycle, and ATV (all-terrain vehicle) park is open from early April through early October. There are ten miles of enduro trail, two ATV tracks, and a motocross track. Dyracuse Mound is situated within the recreational area and a lookout tower sits atop the mound. There are picnic grounds, grills, tables, a shelter house, children's playground, restrooms, and hot and cold water provided. The park is funded by the State of Wisconsin and operated jointly by the Town of Rome and the Rapid Angels Motorcycle Club. Several annual competitions are sponsored at Dyracuse, including motocross and hill climb events and a harescramble.
- Free Riders Press - Catering to our Veterans, we also have the latest news and events coverage. "To the Brothers and Sisters of the Open Road."
- ATV Maintenance Checklist - Keep your ATV running well!
- ATV/UTV Trails - Looking for ATV/UTV trails in Wisconsin?
- Wisconsin's DNR ATV Regulation's
- Saratoga ATV UTV Riders Club - Saratoga WI, a suburb of Wisconsin Rapids is starting a new ATV/UTV club. We do need members. Please tell your friends about us.
- Kellner Knights Snowmobile Club - Download a trail map and more...
- Polaris Smart Phone Catalog App - Download the apparel and accessories catalog for your mobile device and equipment. Your ride - wherever, whenever.
- Snow Central - John Dee's
- Central Wisconsin BMX
- Green Bay Packers Football
**Our inventory moves fast so be sure to stop in to see our full in-stock inventory!**